From b2b and consumer packaged goods marketing to specialty and rare disease pharmaceutical launches, over 20 years leading agency, teams, and brands.
- Career began in New York with NBC, combining her love of sports, travel, and marketing by working on programs at the Barcelona Olympics.
- Lured to the ad agency world to focus on strategic planning and account management for clients such as PGA, Nikko Hotels, World Travel Partners/BTI, Nioxin Hair Care, and others.
- Fulfilled an entrepreneurial dream when she co-founded Scout in 1999.
- Developed a love of marketing healthcare brands to help those suffering…from asthma to pediatric epilepsy to pain management and many other specialty and rare conditions.
- Entrepreneur at heart. Always excited to stretch, grow, learn, innovate, and build.
- Brave. Bring on the next adventure, the biggest marketing challenge, or the toughest curveball.
- Travel and unique experiences are her fuel. 29 countries and counting.
- Greatest gig on earth is mother of 3 adventurous kids.